Monday, August 22, 2011

New Page: Our Third Grade Homeschool Curriculum

A New Year Begins!


We have almost begun all our subjects for the 2011-12 school year. We decided to begin a new subject each week, starting after the first week of July (which I spent scheduling our courses and gathering materials).

Over the next few days, I will be adding additional pages to my blog -- you will see them on the tabs at the top of the page. So come back often!


(BTW... I think I've resolved my technical difficulties with the (known) issue regarding the sidebar widgets... PHEW!)...

Peace to all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I love your curriculum that you're using. I'm going to add you to my blog list too. :o)

    Oh out of curiosity have you seen this?

    http://www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk/projects/mepres/primary/default.htm

    Adept ( Deborah )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing us to Ambleside last spring. Our son loves the history readings. I checked out the math topics from the source you provided -- thanks! I'll have to check it out more thoroughly later today.

    ReplyDelete