Monday, November 19, 2012

My First Ten Book Additions to Shelfari!

I discovered Shelfari on a friend's blog just moments ago...

So my weekly edition to the Top Ten Tuesday Blog Carnival is my...

First Ten Books on Shelfari!

Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings

These happen to be the books we are using for homeschool studies (with the exception of two, which don't show up on Shelfari). If you are new to homeschooling, we would highly recommend these as additions to your library.

Now that I know how to "work" Shelfari, I will be adding other books that we have read (or are reading) for homeschool. So check back often!

Look for the widget on the sidebar (you can't miss it -- it looks like a bookshelf!). Or check out the widget in this post (below). Want your own bookshelf? Check out the link at the bottom of the widget. It's so easy, and updates as you add books. You can filter what is visible by tags (in case you only want your bird books to show, for example), by whether they are on your wish list or are ones you already have read... Very versatile.


 


2 comments:

  1. Well done! I tried to do this once, but I read so much I couldn't keep my shelves up to date :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing is not my strong suit either... Let's see if the engaging graphic will inspire me to keep adding to the shelves! (I love the idea of sorting out by tags...).

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete